All nine of the TEDx Worthington talks are now available via the TEDx YouTube channel.
Here they are, in the original order of presentation:
- Steve Kucinski – “Resolve to Enjoy the Goodness and Beauty in Each Other and in Life”
- Tom Burton – “Finding Resolution: Questioning the Answers”
- Cheyenne Buckingham – “Why school lunches need to be resolved”
- Chris Hasebrook – “A Different Public School Model”
- Eric Genezda – “Prep Period”
- Anna Farrell – “Success? How our competitive culture affects our students”
- Michael Roush – “Five Rules of Design Thinking to Reach All Students”
- Trent Bowers – “Why Kids Need Co-curricular Activities”
- Cindy Foley – “The Benefits of Boredom”
This was an incredible experience for me. From the discussions during and after the event, I feel comfortable in saying it was a similarly incredible experience for the other speakers as well.
And when it happens, every one of us who were part of TEDxWorthington will smile and cheer!